Terms And Conditions
In the following Conditions of Sale the "Company" or “we” means The Pep Dental Pty Ltd, (ABN: 49 610 835 571) trading as PEP Dental Supplies and the "Purchaser" means the entity purchasing the goods and subject to these Conditions of Sale.
www.pepdental.com.au (here following “the site” or “site”) retains the email address of users and purchasers purchasing products in order to send a response. We store email addresses in a secure area within our database. These email addresses may be used for marketing purposes.
The site also retains the email address of people who opt-in to our "Email Statement or Email Catalogue.” We use your email address to send you our Catalogue and Statements via Email. They are stored in a secure area within the site database and may be used for marketing purposes.
We will not disclose your email address to any third party.
When purchasing from the Company, your financial details are passed through a secure server using 128-bit SSL encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is an industry security standard and is for all intents and purposes, impenetrable.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
Customer Service Policy
The Company is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery periods fall within 1 -7 business days. (See our Delivery and Dispatch policy)
In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within two (2) business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order, or a full refund.
Payment terms are standard 30 days from the invoice of goods. The purchaser must pay the amount invoiced including any tax or other charges.
Delivery and dispatch
PEP will make delivery to the purchasers’ nominated delivery point. Delivery costs are included on the invoice and are payable by the purchaser.
Standard delivery orders arrive within 7-14 business days.
Please be advised that any additional freight charges will be calculated and charged accordingly. We will contact you regarding any additional delivery charges before processing your purchase order.
1. The Company will invoice the purchaser for the goods at the price current at the date of dispatch of the order, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. The purchaser is responsible for any tax or governmental charges, including Good & Services Tax (“GST”) imposed on the sale of the goods by PEP to the purchaser. We add these charges to the total invoice price.
3. All prices, bonuses and offers are subject to change.
1. We do not accept returned goods if the packaging is open or seal has been broken.
2. You may return goods within seven (7) days from receipt without any charge.
3. Goods returned within 7-30 days from receipt will incur a charge equivalent to 10% of the invoice price.
4. We do not accept returns after 30 days of receipt.
5. All costs associated with the return of goods (i.e. delivery, packaging etc) are payable by the purchaser.
6. The Company accepts goods for credit or replacement at our discretion.
Faulty goods and compliance policy
PEP products maintain strict compliance with TGA regulations and statutes.
The Purchaser must check the goods for compliance with their order. We determine the purchaser having accepted the goods in good order if the Company is not notified within 7 days of receipt.